• Face-to-Face or Telehealth Counseling
• Financial Coaching and Legal Consultation
• Connection with Community Resources
You can contact the EAP 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call the toll-free number below, text, or log in to chat. You will be connected to an intake counselor who will assist you in choosing the most appropriate resource.
For counseling, we will assist you in selecting a counselor according to your specific request that can include race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or language. We continually develop our panel to ensure that we are recruiting, retaining, and advancing a diverse, culturally competent provider panel.
Can I select my counselor?
Yes. If you have a specific counselor on our provider panel you wish to see, request that person. If they are not on our panel, we can prioritize efforts to recruit them.
How do I know if the counselor will be a good fit?
Providers expect and welcome questions, this helps them better understand you and what is important to you. Here are some questions you could ask to determine if you’re comfortable working with the selected provider:
• What is your experience working with other POC?
• Have you received training in cultural competence?
• How do you see our cultural backgrounds influencing our
communication and my treatment?
• How do you plan to integrate my beliefs and practices in my treatment?
What if I want to change counselors?
We know how important it is to find a counselor who is a good fit. Contact us, we will attempt to schedule an appointment with another counselor who better meets your needs.