Cascade's comprehensive RIF services provide organizational consultation. Our goal is to support and enhance your management practices to address morale, retention, and trust issues.
As you and your organization plan for a reduction in force, Cascade offers the following services to provide support to every level of the organization.
For Supervisors and Manager:
• Contact EAP for consultation.
• Provide on–site EAP seminar regarding their emotional awareness of change and transition.
• Layoff skills and what the manager can do to minimize the negative impact
• Tools and techniques for leading remaining employees through the process of change
For Employees being laid off:
• Offer EAP resources and provide knowledge of what may happen to them emotionally and tips to get through it.
• Job Search Skills
• Potential Support Groups
For Employees Remaining:
• Provide on–site EAP seminars for topics such as:
• Coping with Change
• Coping with Survivor Guilt
• Staying Optimistic
• Time Management – doing more with less
Contact Cascade at 1–800–433–2320 for more information.
Download the PDF on the left to read more!