- Follow these tips to deal with stress during the holidays:
- Have realistic expectations. Don’t expect everything to be perfect.
- Know your financial limits and budget your spending. Don’t feel like you have to buy everyone an expensive gift.
- Don’t try to do too much. Ask others for help when you need it.
- It’s okay to say no. Don’t feel that you need to accept every invitation you receive.
- If you’ve recently experienced a breakup, death in the family, or other tragedy, holidays can be especially stressful. Ask friends and family to be understanding if you don’t feel like participating in the festivities.
For more information on how to relieve stress during the holidays, contact us: