A will is perhaps the most important legal document a person ever signs. Yet, over 70% of American adults do not have a will.
Why should I create a will?
Dying without a will can create a complicated mess that can take years to sort out. This responsibility usually falls on family members, often during a time of grieving.
Tools available through the EAP can help you with Estate Planning, and creating a will guarantees that your assets pass to the people that you select in the manner that you desire.
To get started:
1. Call Cascade Centers at 800.433.2320 and request your Free Simple Will Kit Questionnaire.
2. Complete the questionnaire and mail it back to Cascade Centers.
3. You will then be connected to an attorney for review and preparation of a free Simple Will. Additional estate planning services are billed at a 25% discount off normal rates.
For additional Legal Tools, including a free ‘Do it Yourself’ will:
1. Go to www.cascadecenters.com
2. Hover on the ‘Employee Assistance’ tab and click ‘Legal Tools’ and ‘Visit Legal / Financial Resource Library’
3. On the new window, click ‘New Legal Tools’ and then ‘Personal Documents’
4. Go to ‘Categories’ and click on ‘Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Estate Planning’
5. Register as a new user and create your document
For more information contact Cascade Centers: